Integrity Driving School is BACK!
We have made some changes to ensure the safety of all our employees and customers.
- Face masks must be worn in all driving lessons/classroom sessions. This includes students and instructors.
- Hand washing and sanitizing protocols are in place for all staff and students in our office and classrooms.
- Classroom desks, office and our Integrity vehicles are sanitized thoroughly before and after each student.
- Classroom students will have assigned desks that have been placed 6 FT apart.
- Students will be asked to fill out a Integrity pre-screening form to make sure you are healthy before your in car lesson/classroom sessions.
- If you are showing any signs of illness please call our office to cancel your driving lesson or classroom session.
We are excited to be back to our new “normal”!
Please help us by following the procedures.
We can’t thank our customers/students enough for your continued patience throughout these past few months.
The Integrity Driving School Team