A Class 4 license presents a number of exciting opportunities for those wishing to upgrade their license. In some instances those upgrading to a Class 4 license are already employed with a company, volunteer organization or church group that requires a driver for a small bus or special vehicle that an organization currently owns.
In upgrading to a Class 4 license, these employees and volunteers increase their contribution to the organization for which they work. Those working toward becoming paramedics often seek to upgrade their license to Class 4 in order that they may driver the ambulance. Others seek a Class 4 so that they can seek employment as a taxi or limousine driver
– Must be 19 years of age or older
– A full privilege B.C. driver’s license Class 5 or an out-of-province equivalent.
– Valid Class 4 learner’s permit
We offer a variety of programs to accommodate different levels of skills, flexible scheduling, private one-on-one training, or group instruction. Your training days are tailored around your personal schedule, and you will receive your own personalized schedule.
Class 4 Unrestricted
A Class 4 unrestricted driver’s license will allow you to operate the following vehicles:
- Buses with a maximum seating capacity of 25 persons (including school bus drivers, special activity buses, and vehicles used to transport people with disabilities)
- Any motor vehicle or combination of vehicles in Class 5
Class 4 Unrestricted Program
- 4 hours of training covering the aspects of Class 4 driving, defensive driving, hazard avoidance, backing up techniques, comprehensive vehicle pre trip inspection and road test rental included.
- $549* Tax exempt and Tax Deductible under Professional Training.
Customer Rating: Read all Reviews
100% of students would recommend our school to a friend or family member.
Class 4 Restricted
Restricted class 4 drivers may transport up to 10 passengers (including the driver) in vehicles such as: taxis and limousines, ambulances, or shuttle vehicles. With ride hailing services now available in BC, a class 4 restricted licence will be needed to become a driver for companies such as UBER and LYFT.
Class 4 Restricted
Integrity Driving School’s class 4 Restricted Program includes one-on-one on-road time and pre-trip inspection training in a your passenger vehicle or ours. We will cover all the required skills needed to successfully complete the ICBC restricted class 4 road test.
- 2 hours – On-road training and pre-trip inspection
- $199* Tax exempt and Tax Deductible under Professional Training.
Class 4 Restricted Road Test Preparation and Road Test Rental
Integrity Driving Schools vehicle is available for use during your ICBC class 4 unrestricted road test. Our vehicle will meet all ICBC road test standards! A warm up lesson to perfect your driving skills and pre-trip inspection prior to your ICBC road test. Students enrolling in this program must have successfully completed class 4 training with Integrity Driving School.
Road Test Preparation & Vehicle Rental – $299
Please Note: ICBC road test and medical fees are not included in the above prices. Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Personal Cheques and Interac accepted. Personal Cheques must be cleared before training commences. Post dated Cheques not accepted. Financing & Flexible Payment Plans available. Please ask for details.