29 Jun Coronavirus Safety
Safety Hygiene Protocols Are In Effect for The Protection of Students and Staff
The safety and comfort of Integrity Driving School students and staff is always our highest priority. To ensure we are doing all we can to protect everyone against the spread of the Coronavirus/Covid-19 virus, we have implemented a Coronavirus Safety hygiene plan at Integrity Driving School.
As part of this plan, we are reminding students that if you are sick, please contact the school immediately to reschedule your lesson. In addition, we are asking all students to thoroughly wash and sanitize their hands before and after attending a lesson or the school.
Here are the details of our actions to ensure safe and welcoming classrooms and vehicles:
- All vehicle and classroom surfaces are disinfected between lessons, including:
- Steering wheels, gearshifts, controls and handles ( all touch points)
- Office, Classroom desks, remotes, and washrooms
- Students displaying symptoms of illness are being asked to reschedule lessons until they recover.
- Check in with the office support staff for your health questionnaire every time before commencing your lesson or entering facility.
- Wash hands at the washing station at the beginning and at the end of the lesson if at the yard.
- Maintain 6 feet or 2 Meter of distance whenever possible outside the vehicle.
- Instructor/Staff will perform a touch less temperature check prior to the start of the lesson.
- Student and Instructor must wear a face mask at all times covering the mouth and nose completely.
- Students will be provided disposable seat covers in the training vehicles.
- All contact points will be sanitized at the beginning and at the end of the lesson with the disinfectant Lysol wipes.
- Hand washing or sanitizing protocols are in place for all staff and students in our classrooms and in-vehicles
- Classroom students have assigned desks that have been placed with ample room between them in our spacious classrooms
- All High Fives for passing exams and other awesome driving accomplishments will be ‘no contact’ until further notice
- Integrity Driving School staff displaying symptoms of illness have been asked to work from home, where possible, or to remain away from work until they recover
We appreciate all of your efforts to ensure Integrity Driving School students and staff can feel confident about the cleanliness of our vehicles and classrooms.
Thank you – The Integrity Driving School Team